SyNergy ERC-Academy for outstanding young scientists
SyNergy established an "ERC-Academy" to give outstanding young scientists the opportunity for collaboration and participation in the SyNergy cluster. Requirements for the admission are a succesful award of an ERC starting grant and a research focus in line with the SyNergy cluster.
For young scientists with ERC starting grants SyNergy offers:
- Cluster membership, which includes
- Access to all SyNergy Technology Hubs
- Access to all SyNergy support programs
- Access to networking measures e.g. funding for seminar speakers and workshops of your choice
- Mentoring by a SyNergy-PI of your choice
- Membership in the Graduate School for Systemic Neurosciene (GSN)
- Flexible startup package as seed funding for SyNergy collaborations of 50.000.-- € (only equipment)
Applications will only be by invitation of (or via) a SyNergy Board member.
Current SyNergy ERC-Academy members: